Requirements: Students will choose one of the following topics and develop mater
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Requirements: Students will choose one of the following topics and develop material to be used in the hospitality industry to recruit and interview employees.
Choose ONE topic:
• Develop a job description and job specification for a real hospitality industry career. It can be any job from entry level to senior management. The job description must be detailed and well developed and include all key elements outlined in the course text. This must be your own job designed and not plagiarized from the internet.
• Develop a recruitment plan for a real hospitality industry career. Detail the recruitment process for the job, where and how will you promote the job, and how will you prepare for the recruitment interview.
• Develop a well-designed set of recruitment questions for a job in the hospitality industry. What questions are appropriate to ask in the interview process? What does each question measure? What is the best type of interview for the job you have selected? What is the manager looking for in the interview?
Paper Formatting: Papers are to be formatted as follows:
• 12 point font
• Double spaced
• Title page attached with students name and business visited (the title page does not count as part of the total word count)
• Headings on each section (Introduction, conclusion, specific headings to topic selected, etc.)
• Page numbers
• Works cited
• Papers must be turned in to the correct assignment box located on CANVAS. Professor’s computer and CSN computers use MS Word. To ensure professor can open paper use MS Word Document.