*INSTRUCTIONS ALSO UPLOADED IN FILES SECTION. Discussion Thread: Quantitative Me
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
*INSTRUCTIONS ALSO UPLOADED IN FILES SECTION.
Discussion Thread: Quantitative Methods Strengths and Weaknesses
What are the strengths and weaknesses of using quantitative methods in public administration? How can academicians use data analysis to inform public decisions and educate public leaders on the application of quantitative methods?
• Length of assignment is minimum 750 words
not including title page, reference page, and any appendices.
• Format of assignment: CURRENT APA format with 1-inch margins, 12-pt. Times New Roman font, and must include a title page and reference page.
• Must include a Biblical perspective in this paper and cite at least one Biblical reference.
• Number of citations: Minimum 11 –
o 1 Required texts indicated below, Holy Bible, plus 9 Required Readings indicated below. Writer may choose additional scholarly sources they find relevant to the topic, published in the last 5 years.
o Scholarly sources must fully support your assertions and conclusions. These must be cited in accordance with CURRENT APA guidelines.
• Acceptable sources: Use scholarly sources only. No websites, podcasts, dictionaries,
encyclopedias, or magazines. Peer reviewed journal articles, dissertations, and
• Rubric Attached.
REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS for citations/references:
1. Chapters 1, 3 & 11: Meier, Kenneth J., Brudney, Jeffrey L., & Bohte, John (2015). Applied Statistics for Public and Nonprofit Administration (9th ed.). Wadsworth, Inc. ISBN: 9781285737232.
2. Holy Bible – any Biblical references the writer finds relevant to give a Biblical perspective.
REQUIRED READINGS for citations/references:
1. Quantitative Methods in Public Administration: Their Use and Development Through Time
2. Power Point: Research Design, Data Collection, and Data Sources
3. Video Transcriipt: Understand Levels of Measurement in Statistics (NOIR): A Tidy Review
4. BEA Data
5. Public Administration and Policy: Research Datasets
6. The Home of the U.S. Government’s Open Data
8. Google Dataset Search
9. Census Data