Guidelines: 1. Your paper should describe in detail the cryptographic system us
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Your paper should describe in detail the cryptographic system used (substitution and/or
permutation), or the use of block ciphers and their encryption modes to provide the most adequate
2. How does the technology address “indistinguishability under chosen-plaintext attack (IND-CPA) AKA
CPA-secure of deterministic encryption”?
3. Describe the security properties of cryptographic primitives like RSA of Diffie-Hellman
This assignment should not contain more than 20% of its content quoted from another source.
Structure of the Paper:
2. Table of Contents
3. Executive Summary: one or two paragraphs on a page by itself that provide a rapid overview of the
issue and any conclusions or results you have obtained. Write this section after you have finished the
entire paper, then insert it at the beginning of the paper.
4. Introduction: one or two paragraphs to introduce the issue and explain what will be covered in this
5. (Main body): Your section names may vary in the body, but you should be covering all of these
• What is the issue?
• What are the threats, risks, and/or vulnerabilities?
• what encryption mechanism is used and wow implementing encryption mitigates the risks?
• Must reference industry standards used as guidelines or reference, i.e., ISO, NIST, etc.
5. Must reference how chosen-plaintext attack (IND-CPA) AKA CPA-secure of deterministic encryption
helps protecting sensitive information.
6. Conclusion: summarize your research.
7. References: List all research references in APA style on a separate page. Include web links to articles
• Citation Style: Follow APA style guide
• Length: 20 pages (A few pages more or less is acceptable and double spacing is allowed.)
• Font type: Arial
• Font size: 12 pts
• Body of the report should be about 20 pages (more or less and double-spaced). Title page, table of
contents, references page, and any graphics used will count toward the required 20 pages.
• Excessive spacing between sections will not count toward the page count. Use 1-inch margins on all
sides. Font for non-headings may not exceed size 12.
• Must have at least 5 separate references for research sources. Sources must be reputable journals and
information sources (No biogs, forum posts, Wikipedia, about.com, howstuffworks.com, Yahoo answers,
wikiAnswers, or similar). Multiple pages from the same website count as only one source.
• No direct quotes may be used. Cite your sources for the ideas you are using but write everything in
your own words.
• Photos, charts, graphs count toward the page count but should be used where appropriate.
• Include a page header in the body with the topic title and page number (title page should not have a