Topic Are children of illegal immigrants entitled to a public education? Write a
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Are children of illegal immigrants entitled to a public education?
Write a 2,000 to 2,500word
research essay that persuades a skeptical audience to
agree with your position on one of the issues below. Your topic must be debatablemeaning
a topic about which intelligent, wellmeaning
The argument should be supported by information from credible written sources such
as scholarly journals and books. You may also take advantage of credible websites,
radio, or even television programs. Consider interviewing someone with deep
experience in the field, if possible—the interview would be a source. Your sources
should be current (usually not more than five years old) unless you are providing
historical background. All quotations, summaries, and paraphrases must be correctly
cited and documented using the MLA or APA documentation system. References to the
citation systems are in the MLA or APA tab of the Hacker textbook, The Writer’s
Most of your final paper should be in your own words. Do not make your final paper a
simple collection of good quotations from other sources.
1. Before handing in your final paper, you will have passed five checkpoints: (1)
Research Proposal; (2) APA or MLA citation list (3) Argument Analysis essay, (4) outline,
(5) review of your Research Essay draft by CorrectEnglish and the instructor.
2. You must present opposing viewpoints (counter arguments) fairly and logically refute
3. Use at least FIVE different sources by at least FIVE different authors from different
4. Avoid plagiarism by handling and documenting your sources appropriately.
5. Your essay must be in either MLA or APA style: standard margins and spacing, Times
New Roman with 12 point font, and a Works Cited or References page that is
formatted correctly. Use your textbook’s APA or MLA guide for help.