This is a graded discussion: 100 points possible due Jan 14 at 4:40pm Evaluating
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
This is a graded discussion: 100 points possible
due Jan 14 at 4:40pm
Evaluating a Topic Proposal (TAP)
11 unread reply.11 reply.
Please read over the following three topic proposals for Friday’s class (1/16).
Proposal_Letter–Blue and White Society.pdf download
Terri Grier-Data Management.docx download
Tori Foster-Recycling.docx download
Then, choose one, and answer the following questions for your discussion post:
1. Indicate what proposal you have chosen.
2. Does the proposal clearly present a conflict between a desired situation and the current situation? What are they?
3. Does the writer make clear who would be affected by this situation (and therefore who the audience will be)? Who is it?
4. Why is this challenge significant for this audience. In other words, what is at stake?
5. Does the writer provide a feasible solution to the problem? What other solutions might you recommend?
6. How detailed and useful is the research plan? What did you like about it, and what additional info. would you like to know?
7. Are you persuaded by the writers’ qualifications that they are the right people to tackle this challenge? Or, would you like some additional information?
8. The weekly schedule is perhaps the hardest part of this proposal. How persuaded are you by the weekly schedule? What additional info could the writer include?
9. Final comments–good and bad.
We will discuss these three proposals in class on Friday.