Legacies of Segregation and Disenfranchisement The Road from Plessy to Frank and Voter
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Also, refer to the Lecture material and Lecture Videos under Module 10 where I discussed Chapter 7 as well as this Assignment.
Compulsory reference: 2 scholarly journal articles
This assignment requires you to search for and use 2 journal articles on your own.
If you are unsure of your selection contact me.
You can also choose from the list below.
Possible journal references (at least two scholarly journal articles, can use more than two):
1) DISENFRANCHISEMENT HISTORICAL UNDERPINNINGS.pdf
2) Legacies of Segregation and Disenfranchisement The Road from Plessy to Frank and Voter.pdf
3) Jim Crow 2.0_Article 1.pdf
4) Shelby County and Local Governments-1.pdf
5) Voter Purges After Shelby.pdf
6) The Texas Voter ID Law and the 2016 Election.pdf
7) Voting Rights: a Short History https://www.carnegie.org/our-work/article/voting-rights-timeline/
Your textbook for this course.
Global Politics Compulsory Reference:
a) are completely optional and refer to newspapers and think tank sites.
Not more than 100 words ought to come from supplemental references.
b) The use of encyclopedias, like Wikipedia, Ballotpedia, history.com, kids.law.com, etc. is not allowed (-10 points)
Examples of supplemental sources that you could use:
1) https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10/19/texas-voting-elections/ (Links to an external site.)
2) https://uh.edu/news-events/stories/2020/october-2020/10282020hobby-2020-voting-attitudes.php (Links to an external site.)
3) (Links to an external site.)
https://youtu.be/gUo1mxRLHGM (Links to an external site.)
(Two sides of the argument)