Ubiquitous computing concepts and their application to current technology
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Please write a short paper (minimum length: 300 words) reflecting on what you learned from our COMM3545 course this semester.
Focus on concepts or ideas that you found intellectually stimulating and challenging (e.g., design principles, cognitive/social/affective aspects of HCI, different types of interfaces, ubiquitous computing concepts and their application to current technology, inclusive design, etc.).
Reflect on something that helped expand your prior understanding/knowledge and/or something you enjoyed learning about.
Discuss how it has advanced your understanding of HCI and UX and how you could apply it to academic, personal, and/or professional contexts.
Format the concept/idea(s) you write about in bold.
*More specific instructions for you:
1. You are more than welcome to write about more than one concept/idea.
2. Please indicate word count information at the end of your paper.
3. Format-wise, both single spacing and double spacing are accepted.
4. A list of references is not required for this assignment. However, clearly indicate which concept/idea(s) you are writing about and which course reading (or which chapter of the textbook) presents the concept/idea(s).
5. Don’t forget to format your focal concept/idea(s) in bold!