Multidisciplinary Formal Assessment Teams
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Multidisciplinary Formal Assessment Teams:
Using the items in the Resources folder, create a one-page poster (Word Doc and Clip Art is fine!) that shows the various members who will likely be a part of the formal assessment team who evaluates the needs/disabilities of a child who may need support services. Be sure each team member is labeled and your poster has a title.
IRIS Center – Multidisciplinary Team:
Visit the IRIS Center’s web page, and view all its information on The Multidisciplinary Team. Then answer the questions below:
1. Who are members of an IFSP team?
2. Who are members of an IEP team?
3. Why are there differences between the 2 types of teams?
4. Describe the experiences of the parents of a child with ASD, as it pertains to their participation on her son’s IEP team.
5. List the 9 Related Service Providers and describe each’s role on the team.
6. Describe the experience of the mother who invited professionals to her son’s IEP team.
7. Read the scenario about Michelle at the bottom of the page and answer questions:
8. Would this child or student have an IFSP team or an IEP team? Explain.
9. Who are the required members for this team?
10. Identify at least two additional members that might be on this team and explain why you would include them.
Dear New Teacher:
Using the items in your Resources folder, create a letter to a new special education teacher that gives advice on the following:
*Techniques for building reciprocal relationships with parents/families and other professionals on your team.
*Techniques for finding and reaching out to organizations that may benefit the child or their family.
*Describe environments that support an open dialogue with other professionals in your school and with children and their families.