What is an inclusive classroom? How is it different from exclusion, segregated and integrated classrooms?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The Inclusion of All Children:
Using the items in the Resources folder, answer the following questions:
1. What is an inclusive classroom?
2. How is it different from exclusion, segregated and integrated classrooms?
3. Describe some differences between what inclusion is and what it isn’t.
4. Name 3 of the 10 reasons for inclusive schools.
5. What are 4 of the 7 quick observations about an inclusion class?
6. What are the 3 R’s of effective inclusion?
7. How does an inclusive classroom meet the needs of ALL students, not just students with special needs?
8. How are the families of children with special needs affected by an inclusive classroom?
IEP and IFSP:
File IEP and IFSP Chart.docx IEP and IFSP Chart.docx – Alternative Formats (13.521 KB)
Complete the attached chart using items in the Resources folder.