What is the difference between classroom management and discipline?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
People First Language:
File people-first-language-worksheet3.docx people-first-language-worksheet3.docx – Alternative Formats (19.666 KB)
Complete the attached worksheet, which will demonstrate that you know how to utilize “people-first” language.
Using items in the Resources folder, answer the following questions:
1. What is the difference between classroom management and discipline?
2. Why can it be more complicated to manage behavior and discipline children with special needs?
3. What are some classroom management strategies that work well for students with special needs?
4. What is involved with formal discipline of a student with special needs?
5. What special legal protections do students with IEPs or 504 Plans have? Why?
Using items in the Resources folder, answer the following:
1. Describe each of the 6 co-teaching models.
2. How do they allow for collaboration?
3. How do these models benefit all students?
4. How do these models benefit teachers?
5. Should the same one or two models be used all the time? Why or why not?
6. What are teacher assistance teams? Why might they benefit teachers and students?