About the character O’Brien from the book 1984. Explain O’Brien’s work ethic
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
These have to answers about the character O’Brien from the book 1984. Also, need a minimum of 5 citation, and need textual evidence.
1. What are the character’s dreams? What does the character know or learn about the world he is in?
2. What are this character;s inner conflicts/struggles? Think about what his heart should look like and what shape, color, pictures, or symbols.
3. What is this character’s focus in life? What does this character see as being most important, and what is the largest obstacle in this character’s way?
4. What motivates this character the most? What gives him strength? Why does this character keep going when faced with hardship?
5. Explain O’Brien’s work ethic. How well does the character work with other characters in the book?
6. What does this character hold in each hand- literally and figuratively. (this character could be holding opposing items in each hand)
7. What is the one strength of O’Brien? What is one flaw?
8. On what foundation is this character standing? What are his fundamental life beliefs, and how do those beliefs affect the character’s actions/interactions with others?
9. What is the characters future? Where is he going both literally and figueratively?
10. What elements make up this character’s society? How is this character influenced by his society? What outer conflicts or challenges is the character facing with society, with others, with nature, etc.?
11. What admirable qualities does this character possess? What unsavory qualities does this he possess?