Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
For this, I need you to answer the following short answer questions with great details. The questions pertain to the topic of cultural anthropology and specifically our readings from the book, Born a Crime by Trevor Noah. Please use specific references to the book! For the final question, I want you to discuss learning about exchange and reciprocity in depth.
“These questions use Born a Crime to demonstrate skills developed in the course. Think of it as a last chance to show what you know! Each response should be fully explained and supported with specific examples from the book.
1. Draw Trevor Noah’s genealogy to the extent you know it from this life history (i.e., the book). Label each person with their name and relationship to Noah, using the systems learned in Unit 4.
2. Explain the local moral worlds that Noah lived in. How did they overlap, or not, with the local moral worlds in which his mother lived?
3. What is the hidden curriculum in Trevor’s formal schooling? How does this reinforce social hierarchies?
4. What does this book teach us about the ideas we take for granted about how the world works? How does this relate to our discussion of knowledge, belief, and evidence from earlier in the semester?
5. What is Noah’s habitus? What kinds of capital does he tend to rely on to exercise agency, even across a variety of fields and cultural contexts?
6. There is something that you spent time studying or learning in this course that has not been included in a formal assessment. Tell me about what you learned, and use specific examples to support your discussion.”