History of Turkey what it was to how it became a republic
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
I will be providing MATA (Maryland American Turkish Association) with a document that includes information about the organization itself, what Turkish culture is like, and what Turkey has to offer for people who would like to visit for the first time. I have previously contributed to many activities for the organization since I was a teenager, and they asked me to provide them with both an informative and persuasive professional document with the following and information mentioned above.
Their purpose is to evaluate my document to see if it’s shareworthy on their organization website. The document is my experience as a Turkish American, and what I can share with others about the Turkish culture. I will also provide a bit of information on the association along with a guide for someone traveling to Turkey for the first time.
The Objectives are
1. What Turkey has to offer for first time visitors
2. Highlights of Turkish culture
3. Conclude with what more readers could learn through joining MATA especially those not of Turkish descent
1. Informative but real information
2. Portray Turkey and the MATA organization in a positive light
3. Influence people to travel to Turkey
4. Influence people to join the organization
Here is the link to the organizations website..
I would like the following topics discussed in this paper… the rest is up to you
1. Brief history of Turkey what it was to how it became a republic
2. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
Places to visit listed below
3. Galata Tower, Istanbul
4. Gobekli Tepe, Turkey
5. Ephesus, Turkey,
6. Nemrut, Turkey,
7. Antalya, Turkey
8. Cappadocia, Turkey
9. Someplace from the Ottoman Empire
10. Someplace from the Byzantine Empire
11. Turkish foods and drinks (Turkish coffee, Turkish tea(drinks most tea in world), baklava, etc
12. Turkish dances/music/visual arts etc
Let me know if you have any questions!