How has your knowledge of the relationship between military operations an American citizen changed?
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
The response to each question should be 1 to 2 pages (one complete page minimum), Double spaced, times new Roman, 12pt don’t.
1. Using what you’ve learned from this course how would you describe the situation with one of our current enemies; North Korea, Iran, Isis, etc.? How do you for see potential military action impacting the nation in the world?
2. After being in this course, how has your knowledge of the relationship between military operations an American citizen changed?
3. How do movies and music impact Americas perception of war? -Music is more directly effected during times of war than movies. Music is often an accurate reflection of perception of how the majority of the people feel. In times of war, heightens emotions, and emotions can be swayed by music. Movies, however, prodominetly are solely for entertainment purposes. Often times, the content and storylines of movies is changed or skewed to fit the audience to the point where it is widely inaccurate.
4. How has your life been impacted by war?
I have had a member of my family service
In almost every American war- except the civil war. Because of the history of unfair treatment of marginalized groups in the military, as well as the history of PTSD in my family ( whether openly discussed in my family or not), a lot of the younger generations in my family have recently chosen not to partake an any branch of military; and only choosing to work in close proximity in a civilian aspect.
5. What is your perception of the media in the 1960s versus today?